Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thanksgiving Fun and Prep

We had so much fun planning and prepping for Thanksgiving Day!
We made feather headbands and added some fun embellishments!
We made Turkey Handprint Thanksgiving cards for the grandparents!
Stockton hung out and had his own kind of fun  :)  I'm not supposed to let Stocky do this, but it cracks me up when I turn around and he's sitting there all proud and happy! I snapped a quick picture then made him get down, for the sake of my dishwasher staying in tact  :)
We fingerpainted!
We made a foam scarecrow! Annabelle fell in love with this little guy and carried him around for days!
He is pretty cute  :)
Stockton got his very own feather headband too, and LOVED it! It looks like he's taking it off, but he is actually making sure it stays on  :)
My very 1st attempt at layered ribbon jell-o! It was soooo pretty and Annabelle loved helping me make it. I didn't take a picture when we cut into it, but it turned out great. Next time I'd love to try thicker layers and not so many colors!

What a fun day of hanging out in the kitchen spending time together!


1 comment:

Nikki said...

HOLY JELLO!!! That it stunning!!! I love the indian head dresses you made too. Next year I might have to steal that idea.