Saturday, February 18, 2012

Stocky and Rusty

We were so excited to go to a Christmas cookie decorating party at Grandma and Papa's house! The kids had a BLAST with their cute cousins, and laughed non-stop almost the entire time we were there. Grandma and Papa had bought Stockton and Rusty coordinating Christmas outfits, so Angie and I decided to take advantage of the time and get some pictures of them together. Let me just say, it was tough getting two, 18-month old boys to sit next to each other for pictures  :) Even though we didn't get any photos of them actually doing the same thing, I still think they turned out cute and fun--the boys are so cute together and only 1 week apart!

Rusty
Stockton
"Ho Ho Ho"
"Grandma you make me laugh!"  :)
I love that Stockton is just letting Rusty lie on his shoulder to look at the toy  :)

Can't wait to take these two on outings together when they're a little older--they will be so fun!

No comments: