Friday, February 10, 2012

Crafting and Cooking Fun

Annabelle and I had fun throwing together these cute snowmen! I had seen the idea of using mini marshmallows to make a snowman and thought it was cute and easy, something Annabelle could do herself using glue (which she LOVES). Then we decked it out using random things from my super small craft stash  :) When we were strapped for ideas, we turned our attention to the Christmas tree and started trimming little things from there too--things you would never know were gone of course. :) I have to say we loved the result. We made one for Grandma, one for her dance teacher, and of course one for her to keep; we displayed it by our front door throughout the Christmas season. 


During the day we also made homemade chicken noodle soup--my Grandma's AMAZING recipe--and chocloate chip cookies. I only took pictures because this was the FIRST time I have actually made a chocolate chip cookie that Annabelle loves--it was a HUGE mom milestone for me!  :)  She ate more than 3 cookies and kept trying to sneak them when I wasn't looking; it was wonderful!  :)

Sneaking a cookie! Uh-oh she got caught!  :)


No comments: