Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Christmas Card Photos of the Kids

We never got around to getting a formal family picture this year, but I still wanted to send out Christmas cards and take some cute pictures of the kids in their Christmas outfits! Here are my favorite shots (the only reason there are more pictures of Annabelle than Stockton is that she sat there for a longer period of time). :)  I thought they looked darling, and their outfits were adorable--Thanks Grandma!!

Love this  :)  The only shot I could get of them together!

Annabelle and Stockton: You are tooooooo CUTE!

PS: Pay no attention to the candy stick falling out of the tree in the background of these pictures. How did I not notice that? Haha. Must've been too occupied with getting the kids to smile :)

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

Robyn! Your kids are seriously the CUTEST! I am SO glad you blog so that I can still follow your lives! If you guys ever come down this way please give us a call!!