Friday, February 10, 2012

Not all Crafts are Created Equal

I saw a picture of this wreath in a Woman's Day Magazine. I thought it was cute! It looked easy, pretty, and best of all very inexpensive. I needed a wreath for the interior of my front door, so I was excited to try it out! Well if it wouldn't have been for Annabelle pushing me along, asking if I had spent "any more time working on the wreath," and encouraging me with lots of praise ("It's gorgeous mom"), I probably would've returned the other half of the ribbon and scrapped the little project  :) I don't do crafty things too often, but I am almost always happy when I do, loving the result of the time spent. This time...not so much. But if my blog is going to be honest, I've gotta post the ugly ducklings as well as the swans. So here is my ugly duckling Christmas wreath that broke 3 weeks after I finished it--time wasted.  :)

I'm not quite sure what the sticker is in the middle. Did I put that there? Don't remember  :)


No comments: