Sunday, June 3, 2012

Paige's Dance Recital

Great job Paige! Annabelle and I loved watching Paige dance in her recital for Tanner Dance! Mimi and Papa were more than happy to take Stockton off my hands, and Stockton was more than happy to stay behind playing outside with the dogs in the dirt while Mimi and Papa did yard work :) It was the first time in a long time that Stockton didn't cry as we left! Mimi and Papa said he had a great time! Thank you so much!!

Annabelle and I had a wonderful afternoon together. It's been a while since she and I have spent some quality one-on-one girl time together, and it was definitely overdue. She was so excited as we were getting dressed, and as we were leaving out the door she even stopped me to tell me she thought my pink bag would match my shoes better! I laughed, not only because of the comment in and of itself, but also because she was totally right! After I made the switch, she asked if I had any other pink bags she could use :) Cracks me up! We stopped on the way to the recital to pick up a flower and cookie for Paige, and arrived just in time for the show.

Paige was adorable! She really lights up the stage with her sweet, innocent presence. She uses her focus so well, and has such great fluidity through her arms and torso. She smiled beautifully the whole time and loved being on stage; it is evident she loves to dance. That makes me so happy! :) Annabelle can't wait for her turn to be on a big stage! She has such a great example in Paige to look up to!

Such an amazing support system! :)

No comments: