Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Annabelle Take Thee Blankie

While I was rocking Annabelle, we had this conversation...

Annabelle: "Papa loves Grandma"

Me: "Yep. Did you know Papa and Grandma are married?"

Annabelle: "Married in the temple"

Me: "Yep. Married in the temple"

Annabelle: "Annabelle is getting married in the temple"

Me: "Really? Who are you going to marry?"

Annabelle: "Ummmmm....Blankie!"

I couldn't be more proud of her selection in a mate; it makes PERFECT sense!

I Annabelle, take you Blankie to be my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my drool, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.

2 comments:

FitNotQuitJess said...

That is adorable!

Kristy said...

Is that a little Giraffe blankie? Myles is attached to the hip with his, and I'm sure Mayzie will be as well. Love them!