Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Family Fun at Cornbelly's

Last weekend we decided a family outing was a MUST! And Cornbelly's was just the place to do it. Annabelle had a blast. The best part? Pumkin Princess Playland! The ONLY reason she got in this jumping castle was that it had Snow White, "Cindawa," Belle and "Rora" on the front. She was so excited. The worst part? The scary "Rhino's Belly" that was "dark" and "loud," and...ahem...not really meant for 2-yr olds. Traumatic! Jumping around having a blast!
Sitting in "Cindawa's Carriage."

Me and Josh sitting in the carriage, going to the ball. Annabelle didn't like this idea: "Mom and dad get down on the grass!"

Coloring a princess

Just like the movies! Her prince comes to the window :)

Getting some "Make-up"

She stayed still the WHOLE time, and look how cute it turned out!

That's A LOT of popcorn!

"I choose the white one." She tests things out by sitting on them--always has!

Riding the cow train. I know this hairstyle is not my best...heck it's probably the WORST, and the selfish part of me nearly withdrew this photo from the post. But...this photo is more than me, and the cow train was pretty fun. Plus it's a mommy/daughter shot--not very frequent. So, if you don't mind, focus your eyes on the "cow wagon," Annabelle, or the weird hose/cord thing in the back of the picture, and remember posts past when I had dark cascading curls, sideswept bangs, and a complete absence of a multiple-wife-looking brade.

Ready to jump!

Almost ready to try it on her own, but a little intimidated by the bigger jumpers

Takin a little rest

I'm FREE!!! "I'm runnin!"

"I choose this one! Baby punkin"















5 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like so much fun!! We have never been there! She is such a cutie!!

Mandi said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I've wanted to take Isaac down there for a couple years now.

jacksonx03 said...

I am glad you had fun. I love her cute little jeans, I haven't bought many for Ivy in the past because I don't think they're very comfortable on their little active bodies (heck, they're not comfortable on me!) But I she has several pair this fall/winter season and she HATES to wear them!

Al said...

It looks like such a fun day. We miss you guys. It has been like forever since we have seen you!

ali-dot-e said...

So much fun!! I love the fall and all of the different pumpkin patches to go to. Robyn,I don't think you could look bad with a bald head, You look amazing! Great pictures!