Thursday, October 15, 2009

Team Robyn and Annabelle vs Team Germs

This week I've decided to once again undertake the daunting challenge of Spring cleaning, which happens to be Fall cleaning. Why? I want any and all sick germs out of my house! I know the sick germs are coming from my constant contact with adorable dancing 3-7 year olds, who cough without covering their mouths, and wipe their noses without bothering to ask for a tissue. But they must be loving dance class so much they either don't want to miss a week, or don't want to take a break to wipe their noses and wash their hands. Either way, I consider it a compliment and can't fault them. But I can't help but think there are germs lying around in my house that insist on prolonging my stuffy, runny, sore nose, cracked voice, and lackluster skin by lying there in wait, hoping my hands will turn that infected door knob, step on the infected floor, lie my head on the infected pillow, on and on and on! Well guess what pesky, yucky, annoying germs? I'm out to get YOU one-by-one, and I have a little sidekick who LOVES to help out! That's right! Annabelle has joined Team Mommy, not only in sickness but in the ousting of sickness, and she's making it all the more fun and rewarding!

"I'm awake from my nap, ready to tackle those germs!"

"Really...I cannot contain my excitement at the thought of helping mommy get rid of you once and for all"
"I dust peectures of Baby Annabelle"

"I'm very precise and dainty when dusting!"

"Scrub scrub scrub! I wash the cushions"

Flirting on the job! But who can blame her? He's got a fast car! :)

The reward for her efforts. She has been asking for this sticker book for months! And who can pass up those darling princess jammies? Not me obviously!

Sitting in the cart, in the rain, and not caring one bit. She's probably grateful for all that fresh air!

Multi-tasking: Helping carry in groceries while splashing in puddles--always a helper!

Current Score
Team Robyn and Annabelle: Kitchen, Living Room and Hallway=3 Points
Team Germs: The rest of the house=A little more than 3 points
Not for long! It's only the end of the 1st quarter.
Look out! We're double-teaming and blitzing our way to a healthy household once again.
And No...you cannot infect Josh before leaving!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I am soooo in love with her hair.
We too spent the day cleaning trying to get rid of all the germs lurking around. It always feels awesome afterwards. Plus, I'm weird. I love the smell of bleached counters, tubs and sinks. Make me feel like everything is totally sanitized.

FitNotQuitJess said...

LOVE IT! Miss Annabelle is just TOO adorable! LOVE HER!