Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag!

Thanks for the tag Britny--Here you go!

10 Things that bug me...
1:Clothes being removed from the dryer and thrown into a basket without being folded! I'll wash them all over again if it happens--true story!
2:Car problems, including but not limited to: changing the oil, getting gas, checking tire pressure, having conversations with mechanics, etc. Yuck!
3:Cynicism.
4:Bad grammar. Sorry, I majored in English :)
5:The 30-minute commute to Lifetime Fitness.
6:Waking up before 8am.
7:Little kids with runny noses in dance class (I spend half the time getting tissue for them so it won't drip on the dance floor)!
8:The fact that my house gets messy within 1 hour of cleaning it.
9:Attempts to alter the Constitution
10:Ignorance

10 things that make me happy...
1:Joshua Shane and Annabelle Alyse
2:My mom and the rest of my entire family (in-laws included)! My mom just gets a special mention because you won't find a better mom in the world!
3:Laughing and spending time with my friends.
4:Exercising.
5:Writing.
6:Doing things that make me feel like a good mom: praying with Annabelle, reading to her, taking her on walks, taking her to different places and sights, giving her opportunities to play with other kids, etc.
7:Reading. I love reading stories and experiences of mothers. I love reading about the gospel. I love reading classic literature.
8:Living the gospel and being a good example to my daughter.
9:Teaching children's dance.
10:Dancing.

I tag Lisha, Brittany, Amy and Sarah

2 comments:

lishajeanne said...

K it will be coming soon!

Sarah said...

Is that me, Sarah?