Tuesday, December 13, 2011

World of Color

World of Color is an amazing show! A few hours prior to this, we all went on Star Tours--Annabelle went TWICE and was soooo fun to ride with! She was screaming and shouting "Woo-hoo's" the entire time, and had I not been seriously close to throwing up, I would've joined her  :)  I had no idea that ride was so crazy! It was crazy fun and exciting for like the 1st 15 seconds, but then I was starting to panic! By the end I was totally nauseated. I was even more worried for my mom, who gets vertigo from time-to-time, but she did better than me! After a while, and after a little bit of that amazing Disneyland popcorn, we headed over to get our World of Color picnic lunches. Hmmmmm...not  too impressed--cold chicken? Yuck (especially when you're not feeling too well). Next time we'll probably opt for another option. Luckily, by the time the show began, I was feeling almost better, better enough to really enjoy it and have fun. Stockton and Annabelle had special preferred seating on Josh and Papa's shoulders, and they loved it! Stocky was fascinated and Annabelle loved the music and all the color!

No comments: