Thursday, December 8, 2011

Playful Posing


Stocky was grounded from rides for not cooperating in this picture  ;)

Welcome to Disneyland Susan! One of the park photographers stopped us to take pictures of Annabelle and Susan. He guaranteed us that the picture would be included in the "Small World" picture show that night  :) Unfortunately we couldn't stay and watch because we had World of Color tickets for that night. We trust that she was a super star that night!
Revved up for another day of excitement
This picture is for Annabelle. She had a little Tinkerbell camera and she wanted to take a picture of me and Josh. This was the pose we gave her  :)
This is our "Happy 5 year Anniversary" pose! Notice how gentle Josh is when dipping me; I should've checked for bruises on my tricep after we were done. Haha! I'm sure he's just trying extra hard to make sure he keeps me safe from falling  :)

We hadn't taken very many "Posed pictures," if you will. So we decided to stop and snap a few on our 3rd day, when we were ready and eager for another day in happiness. It was fun and goofy, which is fitting because right after this we headed to Toon Town for some playtime with the kids!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I love all the Disney pictures!! You are so photogenic! The trip looks like it was so much fun!!