Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hitting the Streets of California Adventure



Stockton was drying off from his playtime at the splash pad, and Annabelle had a sudden urge to switch from Snow White to Cinderella--it's a tough call when deciding which princess to be! But one thing is for certain: We were there having a blast and creating special memories together as a family!

One of the awesome memories from this particular day was getting to go on the Tower of Terror for the very 1st time! I LOVED it and was scared to death! My picture on the scream cam was unlike any picture on any scream cam anywhere in the world! Josh seized the opportunity to share my embarrassing moment by snapping a picture of it with his phone and quickly sending it out to everyone back home...awwww what a guy.  :)  I admit it was actually pretty funny, just wish it wouldn't have been me that looked so crazy. That's what terror will do to ya I guess  :) Our entire "elevator" was from Utah and they were really fun. They had some pre-planned scream cam poses that made me laugh too! The whole experience was crazy fun! As Annabelle would say, "Loved it." 




No comments: