Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Crazy Daisy!

We can't believe you're 3!
Daisy and Brittany
Stockton LOVED this Candy Land entry! I couldn't keep him away from the balloons! My mom joked that I should line my hallway with ballooons like this and he'd be occupied for hours! Why haven't I done that yet?!
Daisy's BFF's
A punching balloon is so much fun for a baby!
Next to balloons, slides are Stockton's favorite obsession!
What a great birthday party! It was a cute Candy Land-themed party with a darling candy table, sno cones, hot dogs, fun inflatables, and lots of grass to run FREE! Perfect for the kids--low maintenance for the parents (other than trying to keep Stocky away from the balloon entry of course). :) We are so grateful for all the hard work that went into this great birthday party. Annabelle can't go to Paige's house without dressing up, so we were thankful Brittany let her sneak inside and get a princess dress to play in! We had so much fun watching the kids play and being there to celebrate Daisy's big day.

A few things we love about Daisy:

Her voice is the CUTEST
Her hair is adorable!
Her eyes are huge and gorgeous
She's funny
She's a little daredevil and makes us all nervous at times
She really makes you feel loved and missed
She's not afraid to cuddle with me and Josh
It melts me heart when she says "I'll miss you so much"
She's fun and entertaining

We Love having her as part of the family, and can't wait to watch her grow this year!
Happy Birthday "Dais."



No comments: