Monday, April 5, 2010

It's the Little Things


This past weekend Josh and I went on a date to Barnes and Noble. We love to hang out and relax, flip through books, read books, etc. When we came out of the store, it was snowing and our car wasn't too close. He offered to go get the car while I waited--a little thing that meant a lot. Heaven knows I didn't want to run to the car! I also can't imagine that he wanted to walk when he could run and get there A LOT faster. It ended up working out well for both of us, and I still believe nothing is HOTTER than chivalry!

This is one of my favorite pictures of him! He always looks so HOT when we're hiking. One of the things I really LOVE about him is that he always carries Annabelle on his back so she can come with us! Chivalrous INDEED!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I love how much you guys are in love. So wonderful!!

ali-dot-e said...

You guys are to cute! And you are right, there is nothing hotter than a gentleman, especially when you are married to him!