Friday, April 30, 2010

"Mom I Love Clothes!"


"Look at my shirt! It has blueberries (mommy calls them purple flowers, but she's crazy)!"


"I had to put this shirt on as soon as I walked in the door!"

"As you can see, I'm pretty excited about it (I'm also very excited about being able to see my picture on the camera as soon as mommy takes it)!"


"Do you like my shades? I LOVE them!"


"I like to wear them upside down and indoors as well. I've been wearing them almost ALL day!"

"Yep! I'm cool!"


"You've gotta see these wonderful clothes. I played with them and organized them for more than 2 hours straight! Grandma sure has good taste. Here's a few of my own thoughts about these 'cute cute' clothes!"


"Oops this one is a swimsuit! Nope a tank top. No a swimsuit. I still get confused, but I told Daddy it looked way cute on him. He said boys don't wear dresses and I replied that 'just daddys wear dresses."


"I like to sway back and forth with this one while I sing 'Once Upon a Dream."


"This one is going to match me good."


"I need white sandals for this one."


"I pick this one up a lot. I think it is much cuter sweetie."


"I need white sandals for this one too. We'll get some at Wal Mart."

"Thanks Grandma for making my day!"

1 comment:

FitNotQuitJess said...

What a DOLL! We sure miss her (and you)