Sunday, April 18, 2010

Let's Go to Church



This morning I had such a cute conversation with Annabelle!

Me: Annabelle it's time to get ready for church.

Annabelle: No mom. I don't want to go to church today.

Me (Sitting down beside her): Annabelle it makes Heavenly Father and Jesus really sad to hear you say that. They love you; they miss you very much, and they're happy when they see you at church. When we go to church, it shows we're grateful for all our blessings, and when we take the sacrament, we remember Jesus died for us so we can be happy.

Annabelle: Ok mom. We'll go. We'll go to church and I will be happy.

Who knew I'd be able to convince her with the truth?! :) Not only that, but she didn't make one complaint the whole time I was getting her dressed and ready--a MIRACLE! I was so proud of her!

1 comment:

Lori Thomas said...

Can she get any more adorable:)
And you're such a great mom!