Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Impromptu Photo Shoot

It was a lonely December morning. Annabelle, Stockton and I were wasting the time away, wondering when Jolly Old Saint Nick would come blazing through our town on his FIRE ENGINE. I decided we needed some new pictures of Stockton, so I dressed him up, spiked his hair, and set up a little backdrop in the front room. Well it didn't take long for Annabelle to get in on the fun. She insisted I curl her hair and pick out some "School Clothes" for her to wear. That is how the following pictures came to be, and I am SO grateful we took these. They turned out adorable! Man I love my kids! And no...you can't have her :)












Hurry outside! Santa is on his way!
He's coming!

Her very own treat bag! What a guy!

What a nice way to break-up the rountine of a normal day! She's just a little bit gorgeous right? Can't wait to post Stockton's pictures as well!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Look at you!! You've got a little photographer in you!!! Great job!

JR and Amanda said...

Beautiful pictures Robyn!!! I need some pointers from you for sure...Great job!

Amanda