Wednesday, June 9, 2010

This is the Place

We recently took a little day trip to "This is the Place Heritage Park." I had never been there, but thought it'd be fun for Annabelle, who LOVES train rides and pony rides! I was right! She loved it, and I loved it as well! The weather was so beautiful--warm, but with a cool breeze. I loved being able to let Annabelle run free without worrying about her getting lost amongst a crowd, getting hit by a car, pulling things off shelves etc. :) The atmosphere was perfect for a stress-free day out. What more could I ask for? It was perfect and I can't wait to go again!

"This is the Place!"

"All Aboard! Choo-Choo!"
"I LOVE trains!"
"Look at my CUTE ponytails! This is the 1st time I've worn my hair like this!"

"I want to wash the clothes! Man...Mommy sure has it easy!"

"I can hang them on the clothesline all by myself!"

"We got to color a picture in this house! I took the opportunity to color...ummm...about...7 pictures during my time here. No need to color details--just scribble a little and move on to the next!"

"What's better than a pony ride? FOUR pony rides WITH cousins! My horse was sad, but Paigey's horse was happy"

"This nice lady let me help feed the sheep! I liked it, then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't. Let's put it this way: I really want to like it, but I don't. And I don't care for the smell either! Yet this is my favorite picture to look at!"

"Look mom they're kissing!"

"I need to run on the bridge. I also like to sing on bridges. They make me very happy!"

"I like turtles and lizards"

Waiting for a ride on the Mini Train. The views were amazing!

"Can we go look at those statues? It's Thomas Monsen!" :)
What a wonderful day! Thanks for joining us mom, Brittany, Paige and Daisy!

2 comments:

FitNotQuitJess said...

She is SO DARLING! We're not too far away from This is the Place, call me next time, we'd love to join you (on a Saturday)!

Nikki said...

I haven't been there in years. I need make a little trip up there myself. Fun day trip!