Thursday, June 24, 2010

Congratulations Graduate!

Annabelle recently graduated from her "Super Beast" class at The Little Gym! She did so well, and loved it. During her final class, she was so excited to show-off all her tricks to an adoring audience which included her mommy, daddy, Grandma and Mimi. What a blessing to have such strong support and unconditional love! She even made Mimi come into class and follow her around so she could show her everything she'd learned.

She came a long way this semester, mastering her forward rolls, bear crawl, bear walks on the uneven bars, slides, gallops, monkey jumps, donkey kicks, sideways and forward walks on the beam, hanging from the rings unassisted, and LOTS of different JUMPS--her favorite! She loves to jump off the tall mats, jump in circles, jump with her arms in the air, jump off the mat and hang from the rings, etc. She often reminds me that "Annabelle's talent is jumping!"

We had a great time together this semester. It makes me sad that she'll be on her own in the fall, old enough to be out of the mommy-and-me class :( I loved being able to participate with her, to hear all her funny little comments, to help her a little along the way. At least we can keep up our little ritual of lunch at McDonald's after class with Grandma. We all love that! :)

Congratulations Annabelle! We are so proud of you and how much you've grown in your physical and listening skills. We LOVE you and can't wait to watch you progress next semester!

Congratulations Annabelle!
"I love reaching for the bubbles!"
"Get my toes!"


"I love to jump off this red mat and hang from the rings!"

Bear walks across the uneven bars--this took her about half the semester to master!

Jumping off the tall mat onto the green dot

"Do you like all my skills Mimi?"

"A monkey says "Ahh-Ahh-Ahh"

"Call on me! I know the answer"

"Trains are fun, especially when I'm surrounded by lots of boys!"

"Thank you Miss Kim! I LOVE you!"

2 comments:

Nikki said...

She looks adorable in her leotard. I'm glad she had so much fun!

Lori said...

So fun! Good job, Annabelle!