Sunday, August 8, 2010

Out of the House!

We finally made it out of our house and into the sun! Since "Baby Stockton" was born, we've been sticking around the homefront, venturing out for morning walks and Sunday dinners with family, but not much else. The Dr. advised us if Stockton developed a fever anytime during his 1st four weeks, he'd automatically be re-admitted to the hospital. Obviously we haven't wanted to take any risks.

Yesterday we were so excited to spend the day at Grandma's house, swimming with cousins, talking on the patio swings, eating popsicles and chocolate, and relaxing in the BEAUTIFUL weather! Annabelle had such a great time, Stockton slept away almost the entire afternoon, and I loved talking with my mom and dad while watching the girls play. I love summer because of days like this--too bad we're starting ours so late :) We hope to get out and take full advantage of the month we have left!

I LOVE these pictures--so many adorable, fun moments!

"We love it when Grandpa plays with us!"

"I got you Annabelle! Don't you dare dump that bucket on me!"

Annabelle under attack, getting it from both sides

"If I keep my entire body under water, it's warmer"

"AAAHHH! Don't get us!"

Looks like Grandpa's caught a little fish

.....and another little fish

The girls finally realize they can fight back!

Waiting for Grandma to come out with the chocolate bars

"Crazy Daisy" after tumbling down from spinning in circles

An impromptu game of Ring Around the Rosies

"Ashes Ashes..."

"We all fall down!"

A view of Grandma's yard from the patio swings

Another view from the swings. Wouldn't you want to sit and relax all day?!
It was such a wonderful time! I definitely see us spending more days like this in the near future!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Wish I could've been there. They look like they had a lot of fun together! Daisy thinks Annabelle lives at Grandma's house everytime we call Grandma Daisy always asks for AAAABelle.

Nikki said...

I love your parents yard. SO BEAUTIFUL!! I'd spend all my time back there too if that was my yard. I'm glad that you are able to get out more.