Tuesday, August 17, 2010

1 Month Old!

I'm One Month Old!"I love to rest my arms on my belly--it's so comfy!"
"I'm also turning on the charm with my adorable smiles and squeals!"

"Here's my smile!"
Other Fun Developments...
"I crunch my toes when I'm eating"
"I make fun noises and try SO hard to laugh"
"I Love being outside, especially when I go for stroller rides, hang out at the playground with mommy and Annabelle, and take little cat naps on Grandma's patio swing"
"I think Annabelle is fun to have around. She's a bit loud, but she sure does LOVE me!"
"I enjoy my swing more and more each day"
"I love going for "walks" on the floor"
"I have quite a few nicknames already (thanks to a cute big sister who likes to switch it up):
Stockton-Stocky Stockton-Baby Stockton-Baby Stock-Stocky"
"And lastly...my family LOVES me more and more each day. You can't beat that!"
Stockton Shane Bos: One Month Old August 7, 2010

3 comments:

Sarah said...

He's SOOO cute!

Nikki said...

Oh man, I want to kiss all over him!! Those cheeks!! I LOVE HIM.

Al said...

Oh he is the cutest little thing! We have to get together! It seems like it has been so long since we have seen you guys!