Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kids at Play

"When was the last time you spent a quiet moment doing nothing--just sitting and looking at the sea, or watching the wind blowing the tree limbs, or waves rippling on a pond, a flickering candle or children playing in the park?"
Ralph Marston




I have LOVED our summertime playground moments! Watching Annabelle play, relax, go crazy, make friends, form close relationships with neighbors, practice sharing, use her imagination, improve her climbing skills, learn how to pedal, and enjoy the outside fresh air has been a wonderful blessing this season!
"It is a happy talent to know how to play"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

Lara said...

Oh I love that family so much. Can you give them big hugs and smooches for me? I miss my SeasyBigeezy.
And as for you, pretty lady, I hope you are loving your baby and adjusting well to 2! Sounds like you are- but it definitely can be a handful! :)
And as usual- cute babies.