Thursday, July 22, 2010

2 Weeks Old!

Stockton is 2 weeks old! Seriously...I feel like we just brought him home yesterday! He is such a little sweetheart and we love him so much. His favorite thing to do is cuddle :) My favorite thing to do is watch all the adorable and funny little expressions he makes while I'm burping him--the cutest little faces in the world! He loves a good conversation with mommy, and is an attentive listener! He also likes outdoor walks in the stroller with Annabelle, and Annabelle's loving kisses, baby talk and hand-holding. That little girl is a natural mommy :) I love my babies so much and couldn't be more blessed--they are AMAZINGLY perfect!

Stockton's 2-week Stats!
Weight: 9 lbs 15 oz (83%)
Length: 21 3/4 in (85%)
Head Circ: 38 cm (70%)

"Yep that's right! I'm 2 weeks old"

" I know I'm cute"

A wink and a smile never looked so cute!

We are so grateful he's in our family and that he is growing so well!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

OOOOoooooOOOO, I want to kiss those baby cheeks!

ali-dot-e said...

The picture with the two fingers is so cute. I think he is really saying "peace out". Watch out ladies!

FitNotQuitJess said...

He's adorable Robyn!

Tashina said...

His cheeks are DELICIOUS!!

Emily said...

Oh man, he is a CUTE one! Congratulations!!