Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stockton is 2!

How old are you Stockton? The answer is now 2, not 1 :)
So refreshing after a good swim!
Little girls table! They were so adorable, and having the best time chit-chatting and laughing away!
Had to include this cute shot of little miss Daisy. Haha
Nikki and Pete
More fun and laughter
Blue-eyed Rusty
The Tolman kids
The Simpson girls
Beautiful Annabelle
Giggle giggle sip sip
The most exciting part of the party!
Stocky's adorable cake
He LOVES Buzz!
Those are tired eyes :) But how handsome is he?
Eric and Pete
The loot. Thanks everyone!
Mom and dad...love Stockton SO much!
Dear Stockton Shane
Happy Birthday big boy! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I still think of you as my baby (and you are) but you are growing up way too quick! Some fun and interesting things about you are:
Your favorite color is yellow, and every other color on the rainbow is a close 2nd! :)
Your favorite toys are your zoo animals and zoo, your little matchbox cars and race track, your Lightning Mcqueen car, and your Toy Story action figures.
You LOVE almost all fruit, especially peaches, pears, and bananas.
You can count to 12, know all your ABC's, shapes, and colors.
Your favorite movies are Toy Story, Ice Age, and Madagascar.
Your favorite thing to eat for lunch is hot dogs and jelly sandwiches.
Your favorite thing to do is play with your sister, watch movies with your sister, and pretend (much to her delight) that you are "Woof-woof" :)
Your favorite snacks are fruit, fruit snacks, string cheese, yogurt, and chips.
Your favorite animal is the WHOLE ZOO! Not kidding.
Your favorite song is the theme from Ice Age: "We Are We Are..."
Your favorite book is your animal board book and Toy Story board books.
Your best friend is Annabelle. You also love to play with Annabelle's friends, Rusty, Bro-Bro, and Melody.
Your favorite cereals are Kix and Fruit Loops.
Your favorite thing to do outside is RUN FREE and explore :) You also enjoy walks in the stroller with mom, riding your Strider, and playing on the playground.
Your favorite drink is any kind of juice. You don't like water or milk at all.
At night, you like to sleep with your binky and blanky.
Your favorite thing for breakfast is blueberry waffles and scrambled eggs.
Your favorite person in the whole world is Daddy
The person who loves you the most is Mommy ;)
You miss Annabelle like crazy whenever we have to drop her off at dance or preschool camps.
You LOVE to make us laugh with your kung-fu moves :Hi-ya!
Your favorite shoes are your Mater snow boots.
You are really tough at church, no matter how hard mommy tries or how many times you are taken out.
You have a love/hate relationship with nursery: You love the toys, snacks, and kids, but you miss your mommy and daddy a lot!
You love to be rocked and sang to: "I am a Child of God" "I Know Heavenly Father Loves me" the special animal song mommy made up just for you, and "Frosty the Snowman." Daddy also loves to sing "I'm a Policman Dressed in Blue" to you. :)
You are very handsome and have a darling little raspy voice (probably from screaming so much)! :)
You make friends easily and will talk to anyone!
I love it when you say: "ok" and "I wu you too mommy"
You love your Papas, Grandma, Mimi, and Rocky
You are an early riser--always the 1st to wake up no matter what time you go to bed.
You don't like bedtime: "No I NOT go to bed!"
You love the bath!
You really want a dog!
I love you Stocky! You make me smile each and every day and have such a sweet little way of letting me know you love me. I would do anything for you, and I miss you whenever I'm not with you. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't come home to smiles and hugs from my kids. I am so blessed to be your mother, and I hope I can make your Heavenly Father happy with me as I raise you to be the kind of boy and man He would be proud of. It is a humbling calling, one that brings me my greatest joys, my biggest tears, and my longest prayers. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I LOVE you forever!
Love, MOM
 


No comments: