Saturday, January 28, 2012

Grandma and Papa's Ward Halloween Party

Our University of Utah Cheerleader! I've never seen one so adorable!
Getting into the spirit and practicing some moves
Our University of Utah Football Player! He already looks the part!
Walking around and checking things out. He wouldn't stay still so the pictures are a little out of focus, but he still looks soooo cute!

The girls after the trunk-or-treat. They scored big time  :)

What an AMAZING night! The kids had so much fun I couldn't believe it. My parents' ward threw an awesome party--they really know how to plan ward parties over there  :)  They had a costume parade (one of Annabelle's highlights), a story time room, where they had ladies dressed up as witches telling Halloween stories and giving out candy, a cupcake walk (another one of Annabelle's highlights--she kept winning and giving the cupcakes to Stockton), lots and lots of fun treats, more fun games, and the trunk-or-treat at the end of the night. Annabelle hit each trunk about 4 times I think. The people were loving her and letting her come back again and again! She was so darling! She would go to a car, wait in line, say trick-or-treat, beam with happiness when it dropped in her bucket, and then run back over to me and my mom giggling and squealing the whole way to show us her most recent treasure. She had SO MUCH FUN!!! The girls all compared buckets at the end and went back to grandma and Pap's house to check it all out. I took Stockton around to fill up a bucket for me--I mean him--to eat later  :) 


No comments: