Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Crazy Hair Day--Bantu Buns

I forgot to take her picture when she had the buns all over her head, but this is what it looked like right after we took them out  :)  She was so excited! I quickly realized we had done too many buns! Haha
A darling afro! As you can see, she LOVED her new 'do'!
The back. Can you imagine trying to get a brush through this?  :)  Next time we do it, we'll lessen the amount of buns by half!
Awww...still happy even though it's crazy.

This was fun to try! Annabelle has such pretty hair, and I need to start trying some new hairstyles on her. I have found a few cute blogs from Pinterest that have lots and lots of cute, inspiring styles to try. I look forward to more crazy fun hair days in our future! She is such a good sport--when it comes to fashion, hairstyles, and as you can see (her very own princess makeup she plays with on accasion), she's up for almost any and all experimentation and play!

No comments: