Friday, January 28, 2011

Solids!

Stockton started SOLIDS! And the verdict? He LOVES food (as if we were concerned it would be any different). :) I was surprised by how well he did, not only with enjoying the food, but with the actual eating part as well. He knew just what to do and how to do it, which made it a lot more fun. I don't know why, but when he opens that little mouth of his for more food I think it's one of the most adorable things ever, and if he adds an "Mmmmmmmm..." to it, then it's beyond adorable (he tends to do this A LOT when he eats oatmeal mixed with fruit)! :) It's not very hard to get Stocky to smile--he LOVES to smile--but here he is after finishing his first meal...happy happy happy!


As much as I love the fact that Stockton likes his food, I loved watching him and being there with him even more:
"It's the company, not the cooking, that makes a meal"
Stockton: You are GREAT compay!



1 comment:

Nikki said...

This little guy melts my heart! Seriously, I have never ever been around a baby that is as continuously happy like he is. I'm so excited to see how he is when he grows up. I'm sure he'll be the little boy that just makes me people happy!