Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fun Table Settings

As I was browsing fun blogs one day, I came across these super easy table settings. They are designed for the kids' table, but I thought they were darling for all festive occasions and for all ages. All it takes is scrapbook paper, 3D stickers, some glue dots, paper napkins and plastic cups (and whatever else you decide to throw in there). You can even use paper/plastic plates and utensils for added color and fun. My sister-in-law, Nikki, and I teamed-up for Easter and made them for the first time. We loved it so much, and it added a lot to our family dinner together.

I decided to throw something together at the last minute for Mother's Day, and they turned out great! It's fun to choose from all the different combinations of scrapbook paper and stickers--the possibilities are endless! It's a fun way to make holidays and special occasions a little more personal and vibrant.


3 comments:

Nikki said...

=) love it!

brittany said...

They turned out way cute!

lishajeanne said...

So fun! are you setting the tables for Memorial Day?