Monday, January 19, 2009

Weighty matters

I actually got to the gym today! And even better? Annabelle did very well, and I didn't get called down to the Child Center. When I walked in to pick her up, she was totally lounging on the floor, leaning up against a puffy chair, watching a movie on the big screen. It was actually really cute :) The bad news? I've gained 5 pounds since August 23rd (the last time I weighed myself)! It's not a huge gain, but still...things are not heading in the right direction by any means. I'm about 3 1/2 pounds from going up a size, so I've gotta nip this in the "butt!" Ha Ha

My goal is to get rid of these unwanted 5 intruders by February 28th! Here's to more easy-going gym days, and less poundage!

6 comments:

Al said...

You probably just drank a big glass of water! I bet people always ask you if you really had a baby because you look so awesome. I am with you on the whole work out thing though- I may just wear a swim suit cover up the whole time on our vacation! Got any good suggestions for a killer ab workout?

Kristy said...

You can do it!

Lara said...

Um... you could use some extra pounds miss thin thang! Don't get me started! :)

Tashina said...

Ya, you make me sick! I think I have gained 5 pounds since last week... Ok, so maybe that's an exaggeration, but still... You can do it, though! You are so incredibly motivated, I envy that!

Nikki said...

Whatever!! You are looking SOOOOO good. Josh is gonna love how you look when he gets back.

Sarah said...

If my opinion counts, I think you look great!