Saturday, February 9, 2013

Family Night at Bridal Veil Falls

Beautiful scenery! A storm was rolling in and the sky was amazing.
It was still warm enough for the kids to play in the water!
Happy and gorgeous
Feeding the fish with dad
Playing with rocks
Stockton LOVED the fish :)
Wading in the water and balancing on the boulders
He got a few to jump!
Dances everywhere she goes :)
In his element
The fish are pretty neat looking up close!
So happy and cute!
Ummmm...adorable!
Annabelle loves daddy's cowboy hat!
Yee-haw!
The beautiful trek back to the car. I get this view A LOT and I LOVE it :) The kids think their "Chiggy-back" rides are the greatest thing on earth! Josh definitely burns more calories than me on family outings! ;)

We spent a fun, relaxing family night at Bridal Veil Falls. Summer was winding down, and I always try to make it up there at least once during the season. It is so close to home and very beautiful! I love that it's close; I love that it's scenic; I love that the kids can play in the water; and I love the small little walk you get to take on the way to the falls. As we began to hear faint sounds of thunder, we decided it would be best to make our way back to the car. It ended up being PERFECT timing--the rain started pouring down just as we were buckling the kids in the car! Whew! We couldn't have planned it more perfectly if we tried. Not only did we beat the rain, but we got to drive home in the storm which is always fun for me (as long as it's not scary and all)! :) It was a fun night together as a family! And watching Stocky feed those fish was about as cute as cute can be! He could've been the subject in a "Snips and Snails" photo campaign! :)



No comments: