Monday, May 7, 2012

City Creek Debut!

I LOVE City Creek! We met up with Brady, Angie, Rusty, and my mom for the long Trax ride downtown. I can't believe I attempted that without a stroller :) It was pretty crazy, but all things considered the kids were pretty good! When we arrived, we met up with Brittany, Paige, Daisy, and Melody. The kids all looked so cute and dressed up for the "Big City," and they were so excited to run around and play together. It was crowded, but it is such an amazing place! We ate some lunch in the food court, and the kids LOVED the fun little indoor play area (and I loved my lunch)  :) Really, it was delicious, but I can't remember the name of the place! Stockton was super tired (no nap) so he became quite fussy, but after a while--and I mean a while--he calmed down and was ok  :)  The highlight for the kids was the Disney Store--complete with a magical princess mirror. They had so much fun in there! Annabelle and Stockton got their swimsuits and cover-ups for summer, as well as some new PJ's, and they were both happy as could be. From there, we followed Brady over to the new Harmon's store across the street to check it out (Brady works for Harmons), and I have to say it was also very impressive! 

I can't wait to visit City Creek again, when I can more fully take in the sights and stores (and restaurants)! :)  It was a crowded trax ride home, and both the kids fell asleep less than 2 minutes after getting in the car  :)
Watching the water fountains :)

No comments: