Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Our Non-traditional Valentine's Day

Josh and I decided to try something a little different this year and we LOVED it! Josh took Annabelle out on a date (dinner at Chik-fil-A then playtime at Chuck-E-Cheese), and I stayed home with Stockton for a date. We all had a great time on our dates! Annabelle was so excited to go out on a Valentine's date that she chose to dress up  :) Stockton and I had a blast and chose to dress down  :) He played in the tub for a while, we read books together, I sang him all his favorite songs, and then rocked him to sleep--it was PERFECT! Annabelle and Josh got home close to 9:00pm, and she was still talking a mile a minute! It was clear she'd had a memorable night with her daddy! I think we have established a new tradition!

Annabelle got a surprise valentine from her friend Brayden--she was so happy and couldnt stop smiling and carrying it around  :)
Thanks for the fun cuddly night Stocky--I LOVE you buddy!

No comments: