Thursday, April 5, 2012

Babysitting FUN!

Annabelle, Stockton and I had SO much fun spending 2 days babysitting the Tolman kids! All of the kids were great! Olivia and Annabelle played so well together: Barbies, princesses, coloring, hiking in the back yard  :) Stocky and Brody did well too; Stockton was funny and kept trying to walk around with Brody, holding onto his shoulders like a little choo-choo train! They are only 6 months apart, but Stockton is quite a bit bigger and kept smiling at me like "Hey mom! Look at this little guy I'm leading around"  :) They were cute and Brody didn't seem to mind. Annabelle got sad when Liv went to school, but when she realized it meant she had free rein in Liv's room, she was happy and I didn't see her for the next hour! But by the time Liv got home, Annabelle was ready and waiting on the doorstep to welcome her back home. It was cute and they gave each other a huge hug when they were re-united. Both boys slept like champs--Brody took a 3-hour nap on our first day and Stocky went down right after him for 2 hours, so it was pretty easy-peasy when that happened! What a fun time! It was great to bond with Liv and Brody a little more, and Brody loved Annabelle when we were there--it was darling. I think Nikki and I will be switching off babysitting again in the near future; it was fun for the kids and a great excuse to get out for a little while! Thanks for letting us come play! These pictures were taken on our 2nd day--we played, played, and played some more!

This cracks me up! Liv is already learning how to make those cute-silly faces for photos!
So sweet! Brody just wanted to cuddle with Liv, and she was loving it  :)
Josh came and played for a little while after work. The girls loved it when he threw them around! Brody was being so silly at lunch--he and I had the best time laughing and being silly for a good 15 minutes! Annabelle LOVES this little microphone toy and finally let loose singing her favorite song, which is actually a song she makes up on the spot about whatever she's doing at the moment :)
Hmmmm...does it look like she's enjoying herself? No, but I promise she asked him to do it!  :)
Hiking up the back yard
Running down over and over and over again. They had a great time and got A LOT of exercise!  :)

Thanks for letting us babysit and play!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Oh how absolutely adorable!!! I cannot tell you how grateful I was that you watched them for me. I was very comforting knowing my kids were with people they loved and trusted. And agreed... monthly switching is a must!!!! XOXO