Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Walking through Sunshine

Over the summer the kids and I logged dozens of stroller miles! During the warmer months, we get up, pack a breakfast, and hit the road. I think they loved it as much as I did  :)  I decided toward the end of the summer that I would start taking my camera with me, to photograph some of the things we loved, some of the trademark sights we'd grown accustomed to, some of the beauty we found along the way, and anything else that stood out as photo-worthy. Unfortunately I had only taken my camera out a handful of times before I fell down the stairs at my mom's house and sprained my ankle! So much for logging more stroller miles! Oh well right?  :)  At least I have these few photos to look at and appreciate. Yes, the kids always went in their PJ's, and yes they always ate their cheerios, bananas and juice along the way, and yes they look a little messy in some of these, but they were so happy to be out in the fresh morning air and in the sunshine that it didn't matter to me. They are as cute as cute can be and I am so lucky to be able to share every morning with them! We LOVED our walks through the sunshine and we can't wait to get out there again next spring!
Annabelle loved to pick sunflowers along the way.
Susan joined us every morning, but never got a breakfast  :)
Good morning buddy!
Pretty things! I LOVE these 2 houses--the porches are amazing and the entire lot feels like peace on earth. At times we climb up to the top of a nearby neighborhood where we reach the golf clubhouse. Annabelle would always get out, throw her hands up in the air, and yell "We did it!"
"I really want those bananas!"
"This method oughtta work!" Stockton LOVES bananas, and Annabelle nicknamed him the "Banana Stealer" because every time she turned her head, he would reach over and try to steal her bowl of bananas.  :)  She started getting him back by stealing his cheerios and calling herself the "Cereal Stealer."  It all worked out...
Our happy boy!


No comments: