Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Zoo Day

We took an extra special trip to the Zoo recently. Of course any day at the zoo is special, but this particular day was even more exciting! Why? It was our kickoff to a year's worth of smiles, animal sippers, smelly animals, dancing elephants, lounging penguins, roaring tigers, creepy reptiles, fun merry-go-round rides, and bumpy train rides. That's right--WE ARE ZOO MEMBERS! So excited for our year of free zoo outings! Thanks Grandma!

"I love the 'bejraffes'"

Zoo day is not complete without a friend to share it with!


'Baby Stock' came along, looking extremely handsome...and knowing it :)

Stockton is rehearsing for his future in modeling

"Hmmmm...sure looks like Annabelle loves that merry-go-round"

Playing in the water ball at the zoo is a MUST! Annabelle likes to get her hands nice and wet. "Move over boys!"

"I'm making handprints on the cement! I do it over and over and over and over again, but they keep disappearing!"
What a great day! Can't wait for more!

3 comments:

FitNotQuitJess said...

YAY for zoo memberships! We'll have to go with you sometime as we're members too! BEST MONEY EVER! The zoo really got ripped off last year we went so many times :-)

Ms Annabelle is so adorable! Jerimiah always has to play in the water too!

Mandi said...

Okay am I crazy or does little Stockton look so much like Josh's family. You kiddos are adorable.

Kyle and Michelle said...

Robyn I finally got on here and looked at your blog. It is so cute and you are awesome at keeping it up to date. So now that I have it right in front of me my blog is kyleandmichellestoddard.blogspot.com. Simple enough and I still can't remember it. I am excited for Saturday!!