Thursday, September 30, 2010

Camping!

We went camping this year over Labor Day weekend! This was our 1st time camping together as a family, and we were so happy to share it with the Bos clan. I'll be the 1st to admit that camping with a baby--a 2 month old baby--has its challenges! Phew...I get tired just thinking about it :) Thankfully Aaron and Kristy let me, Annabelle, and Stockton invade their space in the trailer--what would I have done without them?! They--and their wonderful trailer--were lifesavers! We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

Our days were filled with conversations by the camp fire, searches for wood, meal preparations, feeding Stockton, trying to get Annabelle and Stockton to nap, a little reading, eating, and playing. As busy as it was, it was great to be able to spend time with family and to let the kids be free to roam and play. Annabelle loves her cousin Liv, and had a great time with her. And us? We love hanging out with Kristy, Aaron, Nikki, Eric, Piete, Mimi and Papa. There's always an abundance of conversation and laughter! I'm sure we'll be doing this again next year!

Annabelle's cute camping 'Do'
Staying warm and cozy with "Prince Eric"
Annabelle and Liv playing with their glow-in-the-dark sticks!

Lots of attitude wrapped up in one adorable little girl!

Nikki keeping Liv warm with some hot oatmeal--Mmmmmm

Me attempting to keep Annabelle warm. It was somewhat successful :)

Baby Stock enjoying nap time with Mimi

Rocky sitting in his favorite place--Papa's lap!

My trailer buddy Kristy

Good Morning Piete!

Nikki and Eric showing Prissy some love

I love this picture! Annabelle looks like a deer in headlights: "Uh-Oh! Am I in trouble?"

My little camper :) Can she possibly get any cuter?
Thanks for a wonderful time and for all the help everyone! We love you!







1 comment:

Nikki said...

We had such a good time!!! I vote that this be a yearly thing. We just loved spending time with everyone. I love seeing how much fun the kids have exploring the area and eating all the tasty treats.