Thursday, December 10, 2009

Temple Square Lights

We recently went to see the lights at Temple Square with my family. It was freezing, but it was still really fun! Annabelle was so excited to be there--she was all smiles from the moment we got out of the car until we put her in her car seat after the hot chocolate! It was fun to see how much she enjoyed being with everyone, and how much she loved being outside. A few days ago she said, "I like the cold--it's a nice day!" Each time we'd stop in a building to get warm, she'd say "I wanna go outside. Let's go outside." I think she just loved the atmosphere, how many kids and families were there (it was packed), the lights, the water, and that we were all together. Actually, those are the exact reasons I loved it too :) It all comes down to family--families are the BEST! Especially at Christmastime!
After Temple Square we all went to get hot chocolate. The girls we so hyper, running around and chasing each other, laughing until they couldn't breathe! It was a wonderful sound, and since we were the only ones there, we didn't stop them. What a great night!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

It's adorable how happy she is! I'm glad you got to see them.

ali-dot-e said...

She has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen!! Just looking at her smile makes me smile. You are pretty Lucky Robyn!

Lori said...

So sweet! You guys are a so cute! I don't dare venture into the cold puposefully:)
Annabelle is adorable!

Sarah said...

That Annabelle makes me smile every time I see her. Her joy is contagious!

FitNotQuitJess said...

Annabelle is TOO CUTE! Miss you guys!

Doney Days said...

She's such a doll!