Thursday, September 27, 2012

Summer Water Fights

This summer there were some pretty intense water fights at the Bos house! We loved it--kids included! And if you're wondering why there are so many pictures, it was because I was using the camera as my immunity :)  It was so fun to watch everyone get get out there and play, even the adults (I think Bill was in heaven soaking everyone in his family with the hose, which by the way was such an unfair advantage)! Annabelle and Stockton had a blast too (I could hardly believe my eyes watching Annabelle chase people down and shoot them with her water gun)! She has come so far this year!!! I love spending time with family, and I love playing with family even more!

Sorry Kim! Just because you run down the street doesn't mean they will let you stay dry!
Run Liv!
This is when Bill took control of the hose--everyone tried to hide out
He is enjoying himself way too much! :)
A Wonderful Summer night! Thanks for the memories!

No comments: