Monday, March 12, 2012

Family Fun Night at Kangaroo Zoo

Josh and I decided to take the kids to Kangaroo Zoo for some fun and exercise. Stocky was fearless, and Annabelle used that to her advantage  :)  It was hilarious! For some reason, she just wanted to throw Stocky around like a BIG ragdoll, and he LOVED every second of it! He's a good sport! She also had me and Josh laughing when she made "sea creature friends" and showered them with loves and snuggles. She was pretending she was Ariel and that they were her sea friends. It's such a fun place for the kids to let loose and work their legs! :)

Fearless and head-first
Wrestling! I imagine the days are numbered to when their sizes are reversed and she will no longer be able to get away with this  :)  I can't help but let her do it while she has the chance! Haha
Her favorite slide!
Stocky is so excited!
A sea friend
Another sea friend  :)
Annabelle: "Here we go!"
Stockton: "I'm not ready yet!"
Annabelle: "Here we go!"
Annabelle: "See Stockton, that wasn't too bad!"
Stockton: "I said I wasn't ready."

So funny!

No comments: