Monday, November 29, 2010

Trick-or-Treating with Mimi

We had so much fun trick-or-treating through Mimi's office this year! Me, Josh, Annabelle, and Stockton met up with Nikki, Eric, and Liv to load up the kids' buckets. The girls were so excited! Little baby stock was uncomfortable to say the least--I swear to you I bought his costume ONLY 2 weeks before Halloween, but when it came to dress him up? Wayyyyy too small! There we were sitting outside Mimi's office preparing for the grand entrance, cutting out the entire bottom of Stocky's costume just so those chubby little legs could straighten out (and kick at break-neck speed). Unbelievable growth spurt! Stocky was a good sport for the 45 minutes we kept him in that costume, bless his heart :)

As I'm sure you can imagine, the kids were a HUGE hit and looked adorable. They were on the receiving end of many Oooohhhs and Aaaawwws, and deservedly so. What a sight :) The funniest part was listening to Annabelle say "Trick-or-Treat smell my feet. I don't care, I'll take off your underwear." Ohhhhh my goodness! You're probably saying "What?! That's not funny. Such poor manners!" BUT she sincerely thought that's what she was supposed to say; she had NO clue she was being funny. :) I can't fault her at all; I can, however, fault her father and her uncle Prince Eric. I kept feeling like I needed to apologize to every soul who made a donation to her bucket, but she was so innocent and sincere--and I admit darling--all I could do was have a good laugh with Nikki each time it happened :) What a priceless memory. Still makes me smile when I think about it.

After we traveled through every nook and cranny of Sandy City Hall, we headed over to Sweet Tomatoes for lunch. It was such a GREAT time, we loved it. The girls ate their lunch, laughed, played, and loved staying in their costumes a little longer. Thanks for the wonderful day Mimi, Nikki, Eric and Livers! :)

The Pea in the Pod that popped!

Annabelle the "Nice Witch"

Beautiful Rapunzel

Adorable Trick-or-Treaters

Awwww

Trick-or-Treating, sugar, playing, eating, and laughing all combine together to produce this result: A much-needed REST and peaceful drive home.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

That was a fun day!! We had a good time with you guys. I love the pictures!!