Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary to us!

Josh and I recently celebrated our 4th anniversary! It was a wonderful night including a nice hike up to Stewart Falls, followed by dinner at one of our favorite restaurants--Outback Steakhouse. I hadn't been hiking since becoming pregnant with Stockton, so it felt great to be out there again enjoying nature! I loved breaking a sweat, seeing all the beautiful colors, and talking to Josh uninterrupted for multiple hours. It was the longest conversation we'd had since Baby Stock got here! :) It was definitely the best date night we've had in a long while, and it felt great to break out of the dinner/movie trap, and do something active together.

I'm so thankful this year brought us Stockton--certainly the HIGHLIGHT of our 4th year together! I'm very grateful for Josh and all he does for our family. I'm thankful for our 4 years together. I'm enjoying our journey. I'm excited to see what lies ahead! Happy Anniversary!

Beautiful sky!
Up at the top
The gorgeous leaves along the trail


Look at that tree! The color is so vibrant!
A WONDERFUL night celebrating commitment and LOVE!
4 years! September 13th, 2010


2 comments:

jenny said...

Congratulations you guys thats awsome. Its a good thing Josh has such long arms.

Sarah said...

Happy four years!